POS•IM Premier - Best POS Windows Version
POS•IM Premier POS for Windows is intuitive Point of Sale for retailers. It is simple enough store clerks with very little computer experience can navigate through sales and inventory, but powerful enough to help a manager make business decisions and track growth. POS•IM Premier is simply the POS Windows users need!
- Easy to setup
- Simplified Point of Sale
- Complete Inventory Control
- Integrated E-Commerce
- Powerful Reporting Options
- Customer Tracking
Scan. Swipe. Print.
Processing a sale is just that fast and easy. Scan the items, take the payment, and print a receipt.
1 Invoice. 2 Credit Cards?
No problem. Take multiple tender types for one invoice.
Your Receipt. Your Way
Make your receipt reflect your store. Customize it by adding your logo or a footer message.
We can sell and track many different types of transactions: sales, returns, freight, labor, deposits, and more!
No stock? Special order it.
Don't send customers away empty handed. Take special orders and back orders (with or without deposits).
No money? Lay it away.
Get a commitment while the customer is ready to buy. Complete layaway control (with or without deposits).
The gift that keeps on giving.
You've got to have them, but why pay someone to track them for you? POS•IM Premier, the POS for
Windows, will do it all… you just need the cards (and we can even help with that). More Info.
To sale or not to sale.
So many discount methods… it may be hard to choose. Discount entire invoices, individual items, by customer, or however you want.
Be head of your class.
Event Manager* allows you to track classes or events and the people attending the event. You can also track material lists and take deposits. Holding a class will be easy!
Hi, my name is CUSTOMER.
Customer info is easy to track and easy to find. Add a customer to an invoice by name, phone number, or membership ID.
Your most important asset.
Tracking your customers with our POS Windows software will provide you with a wealth of information. Who buys? Who buys what? Who is a member? Who gets a discount?
Toss away your punch cards.
Track points for purchases. You will be notified during checkout when someone has reached their reward.
And the best customer is…
Reports can show you who is buying and how much they are spending.
Go postal and keep in touch.
Use your best (or worst) customer list to create email lists, mailing lists or labels. Lists can be based on geography or past purchases.
Keep track of your tabs
Track account balances using either the balance forward or open invoice method.
But don't do it for free
Setup terms and charge interest. You can also send statements.
Got a lot of Inventory?
Adding items is easy. Add them individually, in groups, or by importing.
Track all the details.
Track all the item's information. Store multiple IDs, vendors, departments, and categories.
Get it together.
Group items together to create a "kit." Each item is removed from inventory and the kit is added.
Got serial numbers?
Track items with serial numbers from receipt to the sale. You can even print barcodes for the serial number.
Push. Scan. Beep.
Print barcode labels to make checkout easy. They also show your customer what they are buying and how much it costs.
Let's get physical.
Physical inventories don't have to be a pain. Count your items, compare the reports (while still selling), make changes, and finalize the numbers. Easy!
Track multiple vendors per item. Reports help ensure you are getting the best return from each vendor.
Get the facts.
Track vendor information for your items. How long does it take to get it? What is the cost? Who has the best price?
Don't take their word for it.
Reports can show you what your margins are. Use them to negotiate a better price.
Just do it for me.
Not a problem. Use the auto order Wizard to have purchase orders created based on your max and min points.
Commit items to stock levels before finalizing orders. This allows you to wait for an invoice while inventory is on the floor.
Can you remind me when…
Receive notifications during the receiving process if items are reserved for someone (such as back order or special order).
Box 1 of 4.
Create multiple receiving logs per order. Get product on the shelf without having to wait for additional shipments.
Need a budget?
Track your department budgets with Open to Buy. See what you should spend based on what you want to make.
Don't just guess. We have many reports to help you find the data needed to make smart business choices.
If we had to pick a few… some of our favorites would be:
See whose been buying (and buying what) and who hasn't. You can also create mailing lists from this data.
See what you are selling and how much you are making.
See the sell through for a vendor's items. Use this report to analyze vendors and negotiate better prices.
See where items rank in your inventory. This also doubles as the "worst seller" to show you which items should be on clearance
Define A Report*
Can't find it? Build it yourself!
Build your own reports. If you can't find what you need in our built in reports, then you can create it.
Don't get frustrated! No one likes accounting. POS•IM works with several accounting packages to help minimize the work you have to do. It summarizes the accounting data found in POS•IM and prepares it for the accounting package. The information is transferred through imports, and debits and credits are automatically made to the proper accounts.
Information is transferred through reports called "Journals." Journals can be imported as often as you would like to. (Do it consistently though!)
Summarizes the transactions in Sales. Typically done every time a deposit is made to ensure they match.
Summarizes the received purchase orders and makes entries to the Accounts Payable section. Checks can then be issued for received orders.
Inventory Adjustment Journal
Summarizes transfers and physical inventory adjustments in Inventory
Accounts Receivable Journal
Summarizes accounts receivable transactions.
The accounting packages that POS•IM Premier currently works with are MYOB,Quickbooks and MultiLedger.
ePOSIM eCommerce integrates your point of sale with your eCommerce site. Inventory information is uploaded to the site, and orders are downloaded into invoices
All sites are customized and affordable. We do not use templates!!! We can also host your site and can provide design services if needed.
eCommerce is an optional add on. For more information visit the eCommerce section.
POS•IM Connect is a multi store solution for businesses with more than one location. It allows your store information to flow between the individual POS•IM databases to a central (corporate) database.
The information being passed gives the corporate site access to monitor the activities and needs of individual locations. It also allows individual locations to see the inventory status at other locations.
Connect is an optional add on. If you would like more information please visit the Connect section.
Compatibility / System Requirements
POS•IM Premier is compatible with the following Windows® based operating systems; XP Professional, Vista Business and Windows 7 Professional. We do not support XP Home, Vista Home or Windows 7 Home editions because they are not designed for business class networking.
Windows Server 2000, 2003 and 2008 will run POS•IM Premier as a server only. The client applications (e.g. Sales and Inventory) are not supported.
Most computers purchased within the last two years will run POS•IM Premier efficiently. If you have questions regarding compatibility to run POS•IM Premier, please contact POS•IM Support or your local representative before you purchase.
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows 7 Professional
- 1GHz minimum, 1.5GHz suggested for Windows XP
- 1.5GHz minimum, 2GHz suggested for Windows Vista and 7
- 512MB minimum, 1GB suggested for Windows XP
- 1 GB minimum, 2 GB suggested for Windows Vista and 7
- Wired LAN suggested, wireless LAN will be slower.
- High Speed Internet required for credit card processing and remote assistance.
NOTE: POS•IM Premier will work on Windows Vista and Windows 7 in compatibility mode or with UAC off. Starting in version 22.214.171.124 we support 64 bit computers, any older versions require a 32 bit computer. Version 8.4 no longer works with Windows 2000.
Inventory Control Features
- Unlimited Item Cards
- Easy to Create, Duplicate, or Import Items
- Tracks All Inventory Types - Tangible & Intangible
- Five Definable Levels of Item Classification
- Supports Unlimited Number of UPC Codes
- Style and Size Support
- Unlimited Matrix and Case Lot Quantities
- Dynamic Style Management
- Serial Number Tracking and Prompts
- Integrated Vendor Tracking
- Design and Print Labels with Barcodes
- Label Size Detection with Prompts While Printing
- 38 Pre-defined Management Reports
- Bundling and Tag-Along Sales
- Kit Builder (from Template or Individual)
- Simple Store wide and Spot Physical Inventories
- Timing Delays for Physical Inventory
- System Customization Options (User Controls)
- Simple or Complex Tax Support
- Easy Setup and Maintenance
- Fractional Item Sales
- Report Scheduling
- Transfers (Store to Store, Assembly, or Adjustments)
- Unlimited Transfer Reason Codes
- Back Order Tracking
- Summarized Item Histories
- Supports Remote Site Item Maintenance
- System Designed to Maintain Internal Controls Accepted by Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- PABP Certified for PCI Data Security Standards
- Sophisticated but Easy To Setup User Privileges
- Required Login and Logout Controls
- Login and Logout Tracking
- Restrict Usage by Function and Individual
- Unlimited Privilege Groups and Users
- Extensive List of Privileges
- Single Entry or Change User Manager Override
- Loyalty/Rewards Program and Membership Cards
- Generate Mailing Lists and Labels
- Store Credit Card Info in Secure PCI Manner
- Specify a Discount Level for Each Customer
- Target Market Based on Past Buying Habits
- Several User-Defined Fields for Misc Information
- Track an Unlimited Number of Comments
- Integrated with Accounts Receivable
- Track Tax District and Tax Exempt Numbers
- Access Detailed History from Customer Card
- Multiple Level Customer Discount Pricing
- Preferred Item Pricing by Customer
- Specify a Discount Level for Each Customer
Built In Reports
- Print, Preview or Save Reports to File
- Best Seller
- On Hand
- On Order
- Committed Items
- Employee Sales
- Up sell Analysis
- Item By Item Sales
- Department Sales
- Subcategory Sales
- Slow Moving
- Turn Ratio
- Sales Tax
- Tax Included
- Style Sales
- Best Customer
- Detailed A/R Summary
- A/R Aging Summary
- Targeted Mailing Lists
- Merchandise Management
- Promotion Tracking
- Gift Cards
- Vendor Analysis
- Month By Month Sales Grid
- Layaway Summary
- Ending Tills Register Management
- Committed Layaway Items
- Physical Inventory Reports
- Journal Reports
- Credit Card Audit
- Item Audit
General Ledger Linking
- Preview, Print and Export Journal
- Most Major G/L Systems with Import Manager
- Multiple Transaction Screens (Mail Order, Retail, and Fast Paced Scan and Sell)
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface
- Open Sales Orders / Set Aside Invoicing
- Short Cut Keys for Faster Checkouts
- Unlimited Item Lines
- Scan Barcoded Items
- Customizable Item Search Functions
- Various User Controlled Sales Warnings
- Up sell Reminder Prompts
- Allows Pre-Payments and Deposits
- Trade In Management
- Comprehensive Layaway Function
- Special Orders with Deposits
- Integrated Back Order Tracking
- Commit/Reserve Items for Customers
- Take Customer Account Payments
- Individual Customer Item Quotes
- Easy 3 Step Sales Process
- Accepts Multiple Tenders
- Foreign Currency
- Internally Track and Process Gift Cards (no fees)
- Supports Membership Cards
- Integrated High Speed Credit Card Processing
- Multiple Discounting Options including Item Group
- Discounting and Dated Item Sale Periods
- Easy to Add New Customers
- Existing Customers Are Found Quickly
- Salesperson Tracking
- Process Returns, Exchanges and In-Store Credit
- Supports Receipts and Invoices
- Customize Receipts (Logos, Savings, & Footers)
- Gift Receipts
- Multiple Invoice Types (Work Order, Picking Ticket, Packing Slip, etc)
- Warehouse Printing
- Print Bundle Components on Receipts
- Quick Access to Processed Invoices
- Daily Till Reconciliation, Tracking and Z-Tape Reports
- Capture Comments, Weather, and Events in Ending Tills
- Real Time Sales Reports
- Track and Evaluate Promotions
- Supports Remote Site Sales
Purchasing and Receiving Features
- Automatic Ordering and Replenishment
- PO Wizard for Easy Creation
- Open To Buy Purchasing
- Easy 4 Step Process or Quick 1 Step Process
- Multiple Vendors & Preferred Vendor Per Item
- Quick Item Creation and Maintenance
- Automatic Item and Price Lookup
- Vendor Catalog Number Lookup
- Special One Time Pricing Supported
- Pricing By Discount Allowed
- Order Information is Readily Available
- Receive With Barcodes
- Printable and Non-Printable Order Comments
- Just in Time Inventory Management
- Supports Drop Shipping
- Automatic Back Order Allocation
- Freight Allocation
- Adjustable Cost While Receiving
- Multiple Receiving Logs Per Order
- Return Merchandise Support
- Edit or Cancel Orders
POS Peripherals and Equipment
POS•M works well with many types of peripheral equipment including:
- Receipt Printers
- Label Printers
- Cash Drawers
- Barcode Scanners
- Pole Displays
- Credit Card Swipes
Database Management Tools
- Sybase SQL Database
- ODBC Interface
- Internal Database Maintenance
- Selective Purge for Data
- Comprehensive Password Protection Levels
- Consolidate Sales History
- Real Time Processing
Define-A-Report (Report Builder)
- Custom, Build It Yourself Report Writer
- Click and Drag Report Content Fields
- Save and Re-Use Report Formats
- Export Data Into Spreadsheet Format
- Access Your Entire Database
- Import Items Directly From Vendor CDs or Spreadsheets
- Save Exports To File
Rent To Own
- Long Term Rental Contracts
- Separate Rental Inventory
- Repeating Rental Billings
- Batch Printing
- Barcoded Payment Coupons
- Printable Contracts
- Collection Reports by Teacher or School
Accounts Receivable Features
- Open Item or Balance Forward Invoicing
- Integrates with Sales to Control Credit Limits and Past Due
- Apply Payments
- Charge Interest
- Print Statements with Custom Logos
- A/R Summary
- Definable Interest Rates
Multiple Store Support
- Real Time Communication
- Inventory Visibility For Other Locations
- Inventory Transfer Management
- Management of Items at Central Location
- Management of Vendors at Central Location
- Centralized Customer Database Management
- Rapid Communication Via the Internet
- Manage Classes and Events
- Track Attendee Registration
- Supports Waiting Lists
- Captures Deposits
- Manage Product Requirements
- Print Registration and Instruction Forms
- Easy Registration from Till
- Multiple Person Registration
- Complete Ready-To-Go Solution Hosted by Ensign Systems or, Integrate and Process Orders From Existing E-Stores
- Show Item Availability and Back Order Dates
- Send Automatic E-Receipts
- Eliminates Hand Key Errors
Time and Attendance
- Track and Manage Employee Time
- Captures In and Out Times
- Manages Employee Information
- Manages and Applies Benefit Hours
- Payroll Interface Reports
- Allows Manager Adjustments and Manual Entries
Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Integrated with POS•IM
- Fast Online Responses Available with POS•IM Charge
- Low Group Merchant Rates
- PABP Compliant (for PCI DSS)