Font Does Not Fit on POSIM Screen
Sometimes a font will not fit on the POSIM screen. This is caused when the screen font used in Windows© is something other than default. The solution is to change the font selection in the Windows© Display Properties window. The procedure is as follows. NOTE: If using Resolution 600 x 800, change to 1024 by 768.
- Close or minimize all windows so your desktop screen is visible.
- Right click an empty area of the screen. A menu will appear.
- Click “Properties”.
- Click the “Settings” tab.
- Change the Screen Resolution Scroll Bar to 1024 by 768 pixels by sliding the bar to the right or left.
- Click the “Appearance” tab. Ensure that the font size is set to “Normal”.
- Click “Apply.” You may be asked to restart your computer.
- The fonts on your POSIM screens should now be a perfect fit.
- If this has no affect, you need to go into the POSIM Folder located on C:/ drive. Right click Sales Point.exe (with the yellow cash drawer icon). Click on Properties, then select the Compatibility tab. Make sure all the Display setting are unchecked.