POS Software Terms and Conditions
Software Return Policy
We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible. From your first contact with our company, we want you to be completely satisfied with your experience. However, we cannot guarantee the compatibility of our software with every retailer’s specifications. Every retailer is different, so it is your responsibility to review the software before purchasing to ensure it will fit your needs. We offer full working, time limited versions of our software. If you are not sure if the software is right for you, please download the free full working version. It is due to the sensitive nature of software and the threat of computer piracy that we offer the full working version download. It is also for this reason we do not provide refunds on software purchased. If you have any questions on this return policy, please discuss them with your sales rep before purchasing the software. Purchase of the software will constitute as your acceptance of these terms.
Hardware Return Policy
Request for hardware returns are divided into three categories:
Dead on Arrival (DOA)
Items that are DOA qualify for advance replacement and are returnable if the following conditions are met:
- The request for return is filed with Posim, LLC within 15 days from the invoice date.
- The item must be returned in the same box, clean and useable for resale, with manuals, cables, and all other items that came with the item to be returned.
- The factory warranty has not been voided by the actions of the VAR or user.
Items that fail after they have been used in excess of the DOA period of time are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty. A request for return will be handled consistent with the manufacturer’s warranty.
Return for Other Reasons
A request for return of an item for a refund will be considered only if it meets the following criteria. If the request meets these criteria, the items may be returned subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- The item has not been used.
- Less than 60 days has passed since the item was purchased from Posim, LLC.
The item is returnable to stock and can be resold.
- Original product packaging is still included and can be sold. Please place items in a second box for shipping in order to protect the original product box.
If you need to return an item please first contact POSIM, LLC and obtain an “Return Merchandise Authorization” (RMA) number. All shipments received without an RMA number will be refused.